The organisers of the annual MEDEA Awards are delighted to announce the 6 finalists for the 2019 Annual MEDEA Awards in the user-generated and professionally-produced categories.
The finalists (in alphabetical order) are:
- Couleur, Arts, Industrie by Mines paristech (France)
- DynamicAnatomy, an Augmented Reality application for embodied learning by Leiden University Medical Center (The Netherlands)
- MOOC Le solfège à votre portée by Université de Montréal & Marie-Victorin College (Canada)
- The History of Life Film Project by National University of Ireland Galway (Ireland)
- Los Sitios Reales como recurso profesional by Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (Spain)
- Transport Systems: Global issues and future innovations by University of Leeds (UK)
Each finalist will be represented at the annual Media & Learning Conference entitled ‘Video in Higher Education’ taking place this year in Leuven, Belgium on 5-6 June when the winners in both categories will be announced during the MEDEA Awards Ceremony taking place in Leuven Town Hall on 5 June 2019.