Highlights in this month's newsletter include:
- news about a new multimedia game called Poverty Is Not a Game (PING) raising awareness during this European year for combating poverty and social exclusion
- reflections on how university library services in the US are embracing multimedia in an effort to expand their service offer to media-savvy students
- a review of pocket video cameras like FlipCams and how they can be used for teaching and learning
- an introduction to MEDEA's new national contact point in Romania
- news about an ambitious plan to use video to help build peace and minimise ethnically-framed violence in the next round of elections in Kenya
- and plenty of other news items, notifications and announcements related to the use of media in education and training.